* A regret is worrying about the past. A pregret is worrying about the future.
* “Don’t worry, be happy” (Maher Baba)
* “All who wander are not lost” (bumper sticker)
* All who wonder follow no path.
* “Here is where I fell asleep” (inscribed on an old leather bookmark)
* Ever notice how when we enter into thought we leave the room?
* “When awake I tried to dream again” (Shakespeare)
* “You can see the stars and not see the light” (Eagles)
* Retire here – that’s where you live.
Filed Under: Uncategorized