* It is necessary to not only grow, but to outgrow. (Vedanta)
* We grow by tending and feeding new shoots, not by maintaining old growth.
* It’s often useful not to repeat and therefore sustain, life’s experiences, but to do lots of things once and move on.
* Repetition strengthens conditioning and produces reactionary patterns from “desires” that seem to offer us security; spontaneous, choiceless action is harmonious with the edgy rhythm of life – we dwell in our natural well-being which is vital, alive, free.
* In aware living, there’s not a living in conditioning as before, but a living with conditioning.
*“What we really desire is to be desireless.” (Jean Klein)
* To be desireless is to live with abundance, gracefully.