Even droppings carry seeds that may sprout!..
- Living is like unwrapping a precious gift… slowly!
- A word lovingly spoken changes everything.
- The notion that you are not already awake is just a thought.
- We don’t need a plan to start to walk in a new direction. Drop the map too, and all the other Spiritual GPS devices, and let awareness present itself. That’s you.
- Listen in stillness.
- Willingness is all.
- We head away from love and go in the exact opposite direction when we look for “meaning and purpose”. That’s just the minds idea of reality, not the thing itself.
- Let the life which you are, live.
- The mind only knows; awareness is a constant unknowing.
- We are hustled, hasseled and harried by our beliefs.
- We are all afraid to die and afraid to live.
- Not wanting is happiness.
- Now is full of itself.
- Thinking is the same as dreaming. Thoughts and images appear and disappear in this awareness which remains.
- A stuffed mind has no room for love.
- Throw these scraps of thought into the fire of Stillness.